Summer is the time for new beginnings. This is why many of us begin to create various changes in our lives during this season. Apart from getting rid of our old stuff and cleaning up our homes, summer is also the perfect time beautifying our dull, winter season used skin. Preparing our skin for the new season is essential as it helps us to look our best. Although simple, a few modifications on our skin care routine can matter in the way our skin looks. With this, let me share to you some easy tips on how you can deal with your normal skin this sunny summer season.
1. Switch to a lighter moisturiser. Moisturising as we all know is one of the most main reasons of every good skin care routine. As the weather is already warm this season, it's about time to switch to a much lighter moisturiser. A rich moisturiser might have done a great job in protecting your skin during the winter season, however, if you continue to use it this summer, it might feel difficult and greasy.
2. Wear sunscreen every day. There is a lot of exposure in the sun during summer as people like to wander around after several weeks of being limited indoors due to the icy climate. So sunscreen remains an absolute must-have during the summer season. If you don't want to spend on lots of facial care products, or if you hate applying layers and layers of items in your face, a moisturiser with SPF is strongly recommended.
3. Nourish your skin by using serums. The molecules in serums are much smaller compared to those found in creams, so they go through the skin at a much deeper level. I strongly recommend serums that contain antioxidants as it defends the skin from toxic damage. It'll also help revitalize and nourish your dull winter season used skin.
4. Exfoliate your skin once a week. Deceased skin cells cell build up is one of the big problems that both men and women have without even realizing it. Your skin needs to be regularly exfoliated in order to replace scalp with new ones.
5. Pay attention to your daily eating plan. What you eat shows on the way your skin looks. If you eat lots of junk then it'll surely reflect on your skin. Make sure to include lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables to your daily eating plan to improve your skin from within.
You might also like